[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Backdoor deals and shady governance

Damon Galt dgalt at emcits.com
Mon Feb 10 21:20:01 UTC 2020

As a business owner, directly involved in the I.T. industry, supporting
clients and infrastructure, I’m taking the time to comment on how strongly
I oppose your upcoming measures and sale to Ethos.

While the business of business is business, there is still an obligation to
operate ethically, and in the public interest.  And we all know, the sale
to a private equity firm will never hold up to any reasonable standard of
public interest.  I strongly discourage you from selling.

*Damon Galt*
EMC IT Solutions
President / CEO

Phone: 216.672.3840