[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do not increase prices for .COM domains!

Brady Wurtz bradywurtz at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 21:20:06 UTC 2020

I work as a sole business owner for my wedding videography business. It’s hard enough to keep up with the insane amount of taxes I need to pay and all the other upkeep, but I never thought the price for my website would be in jeopardy. I need this site for my business. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to get noticed or showcase my product easily. This is my second job, and I can’t afford any more expenses on top of what I need to pay to keep working. Please think of the small business owners. Do not let this happen.

-Brady Wurtz

Sent from my iPhone