[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Fee increase for .com sites

Claudia Viera claudia at vieramediation.com
Mon Feb 10 21:20:20 UTC 2020

To Whom It Pertains:
I do not support secret contracts requiring fee increases that impact large populations of internet users.

Please do not raise prices indiscriminately without consulting all others who are impacted by your decisions. I would appreciate your review of such recent or proposed fee increases for .com web addresses to ensure that the internet remains affordable for all, including folks like me who are sole proprietors (and including companies like namecheap.com or godaddy.com who provide the domains.)

Thank you.
Claudia Viera
www.vieramediation.com<http://www.vieramediation.com>