[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I oppose Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

J M Rossy jm.rossy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:23:16 UTC 2020

Hi ICANN team,

I oppose Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement.
There's no good reason for increasing the domain registrations costs. The
number of top level domains are increasing and the technology costs of
maintaining the registrations is increasing. We as an industry should work
to drive the registration prices DOWN, not UP! Keep the web an open
platform accessible to everyone.

Thank you,
James Rossy
jmrossy.com