[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increase

Mikayla Lilly mikaylatjie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:25:00 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I am extremely unhappy to hear that ICANN wants to increase prices on .com
domains.
This is seriously unfair to users because we already pay too much for a
.com domain.

Also, you cannot just go and increase the renewal fee so drastically?! If I
bought my .com for R100, I expect it to renew for around R100 and not R170.
I also expect it to be sustainable. The fact that ICANN can just make
drastic decisions like these that will have a great impact on businesses is
shocking.

Please b do not raise your prices as we are already paying so much as it is.

Kind regards
Mikayla