[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please don't increase .COM prices

Chase Lambert chaselambda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:25:52 UTC 2020

First the .org issue, now this? You seem rather money hungry and not
interested in the health of the internet at large. Am I wrong? Given that
you control a worldwide commodity good, it would be in good faith for you
to put up large changes like this to a vote. The reason you don't is
because it will probably fail to pass. Which makes me thing -- why are you
doing something that the majority of internet operators don't want you to
do?