[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] PRice Increases

Todd Wright toddewright at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:25:46 UTC 2020

Greetings,

While in support of a strong infrastruction and continued improvements, I cannot support the proposed and approved increases that I have recently been reading about. In short, most of the clients that I currently do work for will be cancelling services and finding other ways to support their needs.  We will start looking immediately for alternatives to the .com domain in particular and if prices do indeed rise as much as projected, many of the other domains will cost equivalent or less, so we might as well put our funds into something that is more recognizable to our clients. While not a a large service, my dozen paying clients will look elsewhere. Perhaps more importantly, the dozen or so not for profits and community service organizations will have to give up much of what they are doing, since things are stretched as it is.

Thanks for your consideration of this note, and please reconsider your price structure changes.

Todd Wright
Ontario, Canada