Kevin kevin at n7tech.com
Mon Feb 10 21:28:05 UTC 2020

To those entrusted with keeping the internet gateways,

I have received very disturbing news that you are seeking to
unilaterally increase wholesale domain name prices for ".com" domains by
as much as 70% or more over the next 10 years.

Further that you have attempted to do this "stealthily" without
consulting the registrars that serve the internet.

Apparently you have prior form in this regard; of unilaterrally
announcing price increases suddenly and without consultation. But you
should consider that the ".com" domain is a different matter than the
others. The impact is far greater - and the anger will be much more
widely spread and more keenly felt.

I for one have not heard of your prior similar behaviour, but as the
owner of several .com domains I am now up to speed, and I am pissed!