[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment for Amendment 3 to the.COM Registry Agreement

Abhi Saini abhi at beariumnetworks.com
Mon Feb 10 21:19:36 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have over 15 years of experience in the IT industry and am relatively
green compared to your organization. Throughout my career I have seen the
way we use the Internet change dramatically. While prices may increase over
time as systems change there is no reason those changes should be
negotiated behind closed doors. The Internet flourishes because it is an
open and free platform for all of humanity to take part in. I am fully
opposed to Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement.

*Abhi Saini* | *Owner*
*Bearium Networks <http://beariumnetworks.com>*
407-917-1321
Abhi at BeariumNetworks.com