[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I vehemently oppose these changes

C. Salas-Porras altazor51 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:29:50 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I own many .com names and operate various websites, always paying on time.
These changes would make my costs skyrocket for no reason. The backdoor way
in which this was proposed is exactly the problem in the economy today. I
say no. These changes would ripple through the internet for years to come.
The changes were never discussed and are simply a scamy backdoor play to
gouge the customer, they are not well thought out and will lead to the
further deterioration of the internet. Please stop this.

Carlos Salas-P