[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to ICAAN non-consultation process

Lady Marleau ladymarleau at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 21:31:32 UTC 2020

I am writing to join the chorus of voices and users who will be greatly impacted by your latest deal with Verisign.

I have many concerns, chief among them are the erasure of price caps. Price caps are an essential part of maintaining a livable environment with-in and with-out the internet. The potential increases proposed by your latest, behind-closed-doors negotiations are alarming if they cannot be adequately qualified with transparency and respect for the customers that uphold your business.

As a user and consumer, I ask that you also disclose how you plan to utilize the $20 million you’ve garnered in your deal with Verisign.

Show us that you respect our loyalty as customers.

Sincerely,

Marleau Marleau.