[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price Increases

Constantinos Pastou cpastou at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 21:32:26 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN Staff

Im very sad to read that the prices of .com domain will increase. Lately everything is increasing dramatically and honestly i don’t know where this situation will go. I can understand some products to increase the prices due to fuel price, electricity or a product that need raw materials to be done. From your part i cannot understand this price changes because you don’t produce domain names so you don’t need any raw materials to make it. So whats the real reason to increase the prices?
If someone is reading this will think : but is not me i decide, is ICANN.
ICANN is people hiding behind a company name. Everywhere is people behind. That’s why people forget the meaning and the miracle of life.
I hope my words to be hear by someone because i did a big effort to write all this. Sorry for my english as is not my mother language.
Thank you for you time
Constantinos Pastou