[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Fools gold

Soumyadeep Majumdar fireround6 at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 21:35:31 UTC 2020

You think this will benefit you but it will harm you. Online business is ever growing. For me growing my online business is crucial but as a bootstrapper i always look for cheaper price and so are the other thousands of entrepreneurs. Startup industry is growing exponentially and most of them are failing according to statistics. Please don't make it harder for us. I've already began choosing other TLDs to keep up with the expenses. .com will be outdated soon if nobody can afford it.

Regards
Soum