[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] com TLD amdendment disagreement

Aaron Demolder work at aarondemolder.com
Mon Feb 10 21:37:09 UTC 2020

Everyone on the internet will be affected by these changes, and as a
serial register of domains for small projects and as a freelance
developer whilst being a student, increasing prices of these domains
will affect me directly.

We're at a stage in the world where the internet should be as free and
open as possible - and allowing Verisign to operate as a Domain
Registrar alongside allowing wholesale prices to increase go directly
against what is and should be the correct decision for bettering our
global society.

Please do not ignore these comments as you did with the org/info/biz
changes, it's plain dishonest.