[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please keep .com prices low

Waqas Lone waqaslone at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:37:38 UTC 2020

I hope this decision is made very carefully.

I am not questioning the need for price adjustment over time but I'm very
interested to know how the new value (7%) increase is being calculated? I
would love to see the justification for such an increase in the prices.

It feels like going back to the '90s when the domain prices used to be very
high. At the moment looks like Verisign is the only party interested in
increasing .com domain prices.

Waqas Lone
Mississauga, Canada