[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please reconsider price increase

celenaselby at gmail.com celenaselby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:37:39 UTC 2020

My son recently started a business selling graphic art tees and sweaters. He is only 18 and soon to graduate high and works a part time job on the weekends. He just got his website started and can not afford to pay any extra for his .COM. He is starting his business on a show string budget and every dollar counts. I to have a .COM and I have not even got my business started I’m in the building process getting all my affairs in order before I can actually begin making money if my .COM price goes up I can’t hold on to them until I am ready to get my business going.  Please reconsider this price increase it will hurt the small business community the start up part of building a business is the hardest part and for young inspiring minds that want to create a space online this will hurt them. The every day person should be able to afford a .COM and have the opportunity to build a business or create a presence online. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone