[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

webmaster webmaster at emitlinks.com
Mon Feb 10 21:41:06 UTC 2020

I'm a french sysadmin that enjoy hosting services for me, my family and
my friends around the world (french, german, russian, etc).

I'm currently a registrant of a .com domain name, I use the .com TLD
because it's for general use and it's not limited to a country.

I'm against the price increase of the .COM domains, letting Verisign
increase the price every year for 8 out of the next 10 years means that
ultimately .COM domains will become less accessible and more expensive
for everybody.

This will inevitably kill the .COM TLD making it useless, and you know
that you can do better for the public interest.

--

Jason

France