[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I want my voice heard

Aaron aaron.moss at mac.com
Mon Feb 10 21:43:49 UTC 2020

These changes will have significant impact on the Internet for years to come, and only ICANN and Verisign have participated in this decision. Given the significant, cascading, impacts I want to have my voice heard in this decision. This amendment will create a significant barrier of entry to people building an online presence. The public deserves a say in this decision, since this decision is impacting the public significantly.

Sincerely,
Aaron