[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment for Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Raju Mandapati raju at mabbly.com
Mon Feb 10 21:44:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

My name is Raju Mandapati and I work as a Director of Product at a Digital Marketing Agency based in Chicago, USA.

Day-in day-out I advise our clients (small and large) on their digital business needs.

A strong factor that allows us to operate in the best interest of the client is the low cost of domains, especially .com.

ICANN working with Verisign to increase the price of .COM domains in exchange for $20million is unethical business practice for an non-profit organization who’s in charge of regulating the namespace area.

I urge ICANN to back away from this deal and I strongly support not increasing the .COM domain prices to continue fostering entrepreneurship and innovation.

Thanks,

Raju Mandapati
Director of Product

raju at mabbly.com | +1 3129752205

© Mabbly LLC. 116 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60654 USA.
www.mabbly.com