[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] please don't increase the cost of .com registrations

Frankenmint admin at honeybadgerofmoney.com
Mon Feb 10 21:49:20 UTC 2020

As an individual and small business owner, I find that a large increase in the cost of the domain names as high as 40% is both stifling to innovation and hurtful to other aspiring content publishers and entrepreneurs.  In my opinion you are increasing the barriers to entry by increasing the cost of .com domains.  Please consider different avenues of accruing funding.  Looking at wikipedia…they sneeze the money being pledged by undercutting consumers and they do so through donations.  Is there a means by which icann can work with the namecheaps  hostgators godaddys bluehosts et. al. to come up with a solution to secure the funding?  Thank you for lending me your eyes and ears.

Frankenmint Of Bitcoin