[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN/Verisign .com revisions

C H jindujun2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:49:20 UTC 2020

Good day,

I have been informed of the intent to change .com domains between ICANN and Verisign and would like to hereby submit my disagreement to these changes.

Without more clarity on how finding will be spent and with the risk of .com domain names rising to disproportionally high levels across the next 10+ years, I do not believe this agreement will be at all in the interest of customers who are at the receiving end of this initiative.

As such I would like to request a revision of the changes to protect consumer interests and give us more clarity on what impact the changes will realistically have on us.

Best wishes,

Claudia Horak