[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase

hje7di hje7di at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 21:49:44 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,
Please for the record I object and disagree with the proposed increases in .com price and also the unfair position of Verisign and the new agreement between them and ICANN.
We are a small business that struggles everyday to have the chance of exposing people to our products. Price increases affect smaller businesses disproportionately to large companies. Those companies will then enjoy knocking off smaller niche businesses that reduce the publics choices and benefits.  Small businesses have many products, services and contributions to the world at large. Also small business accounts for many URL registrations and when they are forced out this volume will not be replaced by their larger competitors.
There is a fair and equitable pathway even if less taken.

"The time is always right to do what is right."
Martin Luther King jr.

Sincerely,
L.T. Brady