[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Richard Chritz yunheisapunk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:49:42 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon,

I believe the proposed changed by ICANN regarding who can manage .com
domains is anti-competitive and against the duties placed about ICANN to
help keep the internet public and open. While these changes won't affect
large businesses and corporations it will affect the many more small
operators that helped create the internet as it is and will even more
politicize another part of our culture that doesn't need it.

Please consider the damage you would be creating upon everyday Americans
and small businesses. If you do proceed I guarantee the legitimacy and
authority of ICANN will not only be challenged by US political parties but
also other nations of this world. I'd rather keep this service open and
liberated than trust it with a Profit-driven corporation like Verisign who
has continuously proven itself to be an unfit operator. I will do all that
I can to prevent this change from happening.

Sincerely,
Richard Chritz
Lakewood, CA