[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] AGAINST Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Tom Couteau tom at undertowcreative.com
Mon Feb 10 21:50:32 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I’ve recently learned about ICANN’s updated contract with Verisign, Inc. and I’m whole-heartedly against these changes.  I own dozens of domains and will not be able to absorb the yearly cost increases.

The entire contract with Verisign looks like a cash grab for ICANN so they will allow Verisign to operate as a Domain Registrar.

There needs to be more transparency and less greed in this updated contract.  I implore you to reconsider this poorly thought out change.

Thank you for your time,

Tom Couteau
Undertow Creative LLC

443-826-9944