[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to proposed agreement with verifying

Ryan lewis ryalewis2010 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:52:46 UTC 2020

I present my opposition to the proposed agreement with Verisign. This deal needs structure as to how the money will be spent within icann who will over see the spending of that money an many more transparency clauses placed in. I also strong object to the agreement on allowing them to change the price this many times over the next 10 years. If this happens it could cause unrest and start having legislative consequences as the continued agreement that the internet is a public utility. It would also raise the cost of entry for many companies or would be start ups that would unreasonably be hindered by the price increases.

Thank you for the time.