[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Oppose price changes

Johannes Angeldorff johannes at smartnet.se
Mon Feb 10 21:52:55 UTC 2020

To ICANN,

As a domain owner, owning around 300 domain names, I am very worried about the deal between ICANN and Verisign, which I understand may raise the domain registration prices over the next 10 years. Domain names should be available for a reasonable price, and that price should not be raised without very good reason. Please reconsider.

Kind regards,

Johannes Angeldorff

Smartnet Sverige AB, Anders Carlssons gata 11, SE-417 55 GÖTEBORG, Sweden