[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Sarah Lee godmansarah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:53:18 UTC 2020

I'm pretty shocked about these price increases. Common people are basically
being held for ransom, needing to maintain existing online real estate for
business or personal reasons, while the prices will keep rising - and for
what? What extra "services" does a registrant get for paying more?

Seems very unjust to me that decisions like this could just be made,
without any oversight or input from objective parties.

Sarah Lee, UK