[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] We vehemently disagree with your new proposal

Michael Leone m.leone at me.com
Mon Feb 10 21:53:18 UTC 2020

We vehemently disagree with your new proposal, having untapped price hikes is wrong. You won’t listen anyway, so we may just be forced to get our politicians involved to stop you. If you want to keep your freedom to self-regulate than make better decisions or we will regulate for you.

Don’t think it won’t happen. Either significantly declaw your new agreement and get some significant price increase caps involved.

We are not against raising prices, it is called inflation, it is a thing. We are clearly against unfettered ability to skyrocket pricing.

Very restrictive limits on price increases are needed and adding in a requirement for them to justify said increases every time they do and require public comments on said justification.

You will change the deal to cap the price hikes or you lose the ability to self-regulate. Don’t think that will happen? Think again.