[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Stop this Deal

Vasquez, Daniel (DE) DEVasquez at dow.com
Mon Feb 10 21:53:49 UTC 2020

ICANN,
I believe I speak for many users of .COM domains when I say that this is NOT what we want.
Increasing prices in some behind the door deal will make .COM domains more inaccessible for everyone.
Please think of the consumers when you decide to do these types of deals.

Reconsider this decision and I Daniel Vasquez, am in complete disagreement with this change.

This is not to the benefit of me nor all other domain owners.

With great displeasure,

Daniel E. Vasquez
TES - Process Automation
Tele:  281-966-2765