[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] the proposed agreement

Christine Sanducci csanducci at sherrittandassociates.com
Mon Feb 10 21:53:58 UTC 2020

The price increases that are being authorized in this agreement are so high and I believe the costs to maintain and administer have remained reasonably flat. I am concerned that with the way it is currently written the price passed on to the consumer will be raised to a point that it creates a strain on the small business that depend on being able to compete on the internet because the prices are not outrageous.

Christine Sanducci, CPA
President
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5E032.AF839340]
1030 North Main Street | North Canton OH 44720