[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increased rates of .com addresses

Jen Hardy chronicallypositivemom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:55:17 UTC 2020

Please remember that the availability of the internet, and people to use the internet has become a necessity in today’s world. The ability for common (not wealthy) people to utilize the web, and have websites is of the utmost importance.

I greatly appreciate the ability to have my own websites and to have the ability to affordably make my contribution to the world. In order to keep that a reality for myself and millions of others, the cost needs to be kept low to be accessible. I understand that businesses are in business to make money, but I humbly ask that you also work for the greater good so that we all may have a voice.

Sincerely,
Jen Hardy
chronicallypositivemom.com