[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] COM Registry Agreement

suresh J suresh.jayaraman85 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:55:30 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am internet user and I have the website on my own. I run a very small
business and currently I pay to Godaddy for using my .com website.

Recently I heard that you are increasing the. Com fee which will eventually
increase the fee I Pay to Godaddy.

I am sure there are many other like me in the same boat who owns small
business but cannot afford to pay any more than what we are paying already.

It is highly disappointing to hear the news that you are increasing the
fees. Please co sider the keep the same rate and allow small businesses
like me to run a established website for long time without having to invest
more money.

Thank you
Suresh
Www. Sureshjphotography.com