[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment comment

Layne Brookshire layne at msplaced.com
Mon Feb 10 21:56:07 UTC 2020

I am concerned about the amendment as it affects my personal small
businesses and those of the students I coach to open their own small
businesses. I always encourage students to use namecheap as it is such a
great price for what you are getting and a reliable company. This price
increase will majorly impact costs for small business owners and many may
change providers after years of loyalty to namecheap due to the way the
amendment was handled without respect to loyal customers. Please consider
our requests as we’d like to stay with you without such a drastic price
increase.

Thank you for your consideration.
--

Layne Brookshire