[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Daniel Carlson dancarlson at carlsonfamilies.com
Mon Feb 10 21:54:58 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of several .com domain names.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already a fair price. The proposed changes seem to be mostly about increasing the profit of current shareholders of Verisign rather than adding value to users. ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest. Please protect the public interest.

-Dan Carlson