[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com amendment

Rachel Ferdaszewski rachel88 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:56:41 UTC 2020

Having a.com address for my small business is an absolutely vital part of
my marketing. These changes and price increases could very well make it
impossible for my business to afford keeping our current address. This does
not seem like it could possibly be good for e-commerce. It is very much
like rent prices forcing out mom and pop brick and mortar establishments.
If the rent on.com addresses goes up too high nobody who is a solo
entrepreneur is going to be able to afford them. The entrepreneurial spirit
is a vital part of our culture and of our economy. Please reconsider these
amendments.
Thank you,
Rachel Ferdaszewski