[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed changes

Monica Sadler monicalynnsadler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:57:22 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

To say that I am disturbed is an understatement. It will be very difficult for me to maintain your price increases that are upcoming. This feels like I’m being manipulated with no alternative.

While I can appreciate you’re running a business, the substantial change would impact me and millions of other small businesses tremendously and is ultimately unfair. You should have consulted those of us who are your customers first and come up with a more reasonable price increase. Your proposal is absurd and frankly, unacceptable.

Respectfully,

Monica Sadler