[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Not Happy for the increase of domain prices

ND Admin admin at northdestinations.com
Tue Feb 11 10:34:15 UTC 2020

Greetings!
The increase in domain prices will affect domain buying and renewals
capacity/ capability globally. We do not vote for the increase of prices.

We wish and hope that at least the internet remains affordable and
reachable to a common person.

Best,
Administrator
*Website*: https://NorthDestinations.com <https://northdestinations.com>
*Email Disclaimer:*
The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it is
intended only for the addressee/ customer and may contain confidential
and /or privileged material. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended or named recipient, please
contact the sender immediately and delete the material. Copying,
distribution or any action or omission in reliance on it, is strictly
prohibited. NorthDestinations.com accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus/worms transmitted by this email.