[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

I 1liamreeves1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:50:52 UTC 2020

Hello,

I don't want to take up too much of your time as I'm sure you got a lot of
messages. All I will say is that the internet backbone of a free and
connected world and I think we should be doing everything we can to make it
accessible to all people. If you need money, a small tax from companies,
ISPs or countries would be just as effective at raising capital without
disadvantaging entrepreneurs and small businesses.

Thank you for all that you do and for your consideration.

Yours,

Liam