[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

2144902529 at mms.att.net 2144902529 at mms.att.net
Tue Feb 11 00:30:32 UTC 2020

I don't find your decision and cost increase impacts behind closed doors to be a transparent and beneficial behavior of the organization's that .coms have looked to to manage the internet's best interests. It is wrong and corrupt that you have gone behind our backs to squeeze from us, your end users, unfair and lavish increase of fees year after year to line your pocket without any comissorating benefit or recompense to all of us who have funded you since this market opened. Instead you just bleed our money from us until we no longer have heart to continue. I don't know how I can survive with such backstabbing market at its head. I will indeed defend what is rightfully mine to use without coercion or shakedown from self-serving profiteers!