[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Price Increases

Angela Hudnall avloves2travel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 22:53:26 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am a small business owner. I can not afford the increased yearly fees that will go into effect according the changes in the contract with Verisign. My income will not increase more than 70% over the next decade to keep up with the projected 70% price increase over the next decade. Please do not hurt small business like mine with the price increases. I use my domain as part of my marketing and helping clients find me.  If I have to cancel my domain name it will be hard for clients to find me which will have a negative effect on my business and its growth.  There are so many other businesses like mine that will suffer financially with such drastic increases.  The CPI increases are only about 2-3% a year. Please come up with a better non-destructive plan.
Thank you in advance for saving small businesses.
Angela V. Hudnall - Independent Travel AdvisorW) 877-734-4868C) 562-256-4898F) 562-724-9649
Website: angelaveraytravelagency.comhttp://facebook.com/angelaveray

Click Here for BookIt Discount Packages

Click Here To Complete Booking Documents