[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

Brian D'Agostine b.dag.name at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:02:06 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern;

I own and run several .com websites as small business ventures. I have
recently learned about your agreement with Verisign to increase the price
of .com registrations over the next 10 years. There is no indication of how
much these increases might be or any transparency noted about these
changes. As a small business owner I need to keep my costs low in order to
turn a profit and grow. I see several solutions ahead of me, most of which
include reducing the number of .com domains that I hold. The math is
simple. Maintain 100% of my needs now or increase costs by, say, 25% and
see a reduction of 40% of my .com holdings. This is a net loss for you of
75%. Your call.

Brian D'Agostine