[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] NOT Agreeable

Tim Berkheimer berky2755 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:59:58 UTC 2020

I am writing to provide my opinion of disagreement with the proposed
agreement.  In an age when technology costs decline, there seems to be very
little argument for a consistent increase in prices of domain names. The
focus should be on increasing revenue through more domain registrations,
not increasing costs of each one.

Thanks,
Tim Berkheimer

utf8=✓
authenticity_token=y8mULQ2Uiyp0yqimIG88fzBGW3CV8pKd4DMZ0qfxE809s/kVrFMTumVTBVv1uXWzDnIc7y5I1rgwJxzGEJRpmA==
terms_of_services=yes
commit=Continue