[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] another move turning the Internet over to corporations

BOB DUNN bdunn003 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 00:02:00 UTC 2020

I have read the particulars of Amendment 3, and the effect on me - a retirement-aged artist and photographer maintaining a couple handfuls of domain names - will be minimal. But it will drive people of average means or below out of their web sites.

I strongly object to the amendment, which essentially gives Verisign a blank check and turns the common man/woman into prey.

I am old enough to have personally known  Jon Postel, and I can tell you he must be rolling in his grave. https://www.google.com/search?q=Jon+Postel&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLQz9U3MDEwr3zE6Mgt8PLHPWEpi0lrTl5jNOLiCs7IL3fNK8ksqRRS4WKDsqS4eKTgmjQYpLi44DyeRaxcXvl5CgH5xSWpOQCMfSY8XQAAAA

Bob Dunn
Richmond, Texas, USA