[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Bad news!!

Abdullah Alawa awamah.group at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:01:40 UTC 2020

Dear ICAAN's

I'm sadly received the bad news about the agreement between you and
Verisign inc.

As someone who worked for 12 years in web development and web solutions
field, I can say without any doubts that this agreement would have a bad
influence on the industry and you as an organisation on long-terms.

I hope you reconsider and cancel this contract. In addition to respecting
and considering the community opinions and voices in your future agreements.

I hope you do the right thing.
Thank you and have my best regards.

Abdullah.