[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Taking food off kid's tables

Billy billy.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:09:00 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,
My family business runs on tight margins to operate. By increasing the .com
price you are effectively reducing our footprint on the web as we cannot
afford supporting the domains which bring us business. This proposal is
directly taking food off children's tables which is against the freedom of
the internet.
Please reconsider your decision so that thousands of children can have food
and security.
Thank you,
Billy Richardson