[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] The system is working. Why raise prices?

Ari Leibowitz arileibowitz.com at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:12:49 UTC 2020

I am very happy and have been very happy with the way .coms have been
working. I am not happy to hear about prices changes and process changes. I
host several websites for people and the consistent .com pricing helps me
keep their prices nice and flat. Hearing about yearly prices changes sounds
like an unnecessary headache for me and my customers. This change makes it
sound like it might be easier to cut down the number of domains I have to
save costs. These low domain costs allow me to offer several domains and
several options to my customers.

Please do not raise prices out of greed. This is a very low cost product.
Yearly price increases are just not neccesary especially now with all the
new TLD's and new money ICANN is making.

-Ari