[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] You will lose me and others

baker baker at d17.co
Tue Feb 11 00:58:08 UTC 2020

Just saw that .com pricing will more than likely be rising. Very bad idea. It's a guarantee I will stop buying .com domains if that happens. I'm not a business. I don't have extra money - I don't buy domains that are more than $10-12.
I know I'm not alone. Part of the draw of the .com isn't just that it's "a .com" but that it is one of the most attainable TLDs. Change that, and I believe you'll lose more than you'll gain.

Please don't do this.
ryan baker | blackcoralpress.com