[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to ICANN increases

Barbara Warden barbarafwarden at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:07:37 UTC 2020

I am a subscriber to NameCheap for my domain name.  My domain name is an essential
component for my website. The cost of my domain name is factored into
my annual budget and any arbitrary increases in the cost of retaining my domain name
are potentially damaging to my work as a artist.  I am voicing my opposition to the
proposed amendment to increase substantially the cost of retaining my NameCheap subscription.
Barbara F Warden
barbarafwarden at gmail.com