[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price Increases

Deb Leyde dleyde63 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:20:21 UTC 2020

I am writing to let you know that I am extremely upset about the proposed upcoming price hikes.
You have given us no reason or justification for it; so I can only assume that greed is the motivation. Knowing that you are getting ready to take advantage of me while I am trying to earn a better life for myself, makes me want to dissolve our partnership!
I hope you think about what you are about to do and reconsider your decision, so that we can remain partners.

Sincerely,
Debra leyde

Sent from Mail for Windows 10