[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

mk mkermisch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:20:22 UTC 2020

While I understand the need to periodically review the pricing of the .COM
domain along with other domains, the current cost drives significant
revenue for Versign and ICANN. The propose price increase is significantly
higher than inflation and has no basis in any external benchmark to justify
the price increase. I would recommend that the price increases of .COM
domains follow the Consumer Price Index, or some other publicly available
economic measure vs. an arbitrary and opaque process.

Regards,

Marc Kermisch